Google Friend Connect

Monday, October 3, 2011

Delicious Treats

These are the delicious treats from Panera Bread Bakery and cafe'. I love their soups and rolls but, since all the bakery items will cost only 99 cents when I order a regular meal then; I might as well take advantage of the promo. I have this roll which is so sweet topped with crunchy pecan. If you love cakes and pastries, you will like this sweet dough with cinnamon-sugar filling, topped with caramel & pecans.Here is another treat from the bakery, a bear claw. If you buy a bakery item in a regular price, it would cost $2 or more but, with the promo of 99 cents, that's a good deal! Bear claw is made with an almond filling, drizzled with icing and sliced almonds. I usually eat it without the icing.This is my favorite and I crave this meal once in a while. This is a creamy broccoli cheddar soup which is a chopped broccoli, shredded carrot and seasonings simmered in a velvety smooth cheese sauce.The same menu but, the bread was used as a bowl for the soup. I first saw this food on Food Network Channel when the chef introduced his favorite food. I was influenced and so, I found it and now, it's one of my favorites.
Visit Panera Bread in your area and check this out. Let me know if you like my recommendations. Have fun dining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.