Google Friend Connect

Friday, July 29, 2011

Review of my Breakfast at Denny's

I have never been to Denny's so; I told my husband that I would like to dine in to another place and chose Dennys. We dine in at the location nearby airport Orlando and I was thinking, this must be good because there are so many diners. Actually, mostly they are tourists and the place was jam packed. I can't find the best option so I was thinking, I should order a $5 something breakfast coz it looks good in the picture and besides I like sunny side up egg, french toast topped with glazed fire-roasted peaches. I also told the server that I want the yellow cooked a lil bit coz I do not like the egg yolk raw. I bet the server don't understand what I was trying to instruct and she was not friendly. My husband ordered a $2 biscuits and gravy which looks good.



As you can see here, the sunny side up was flipped over and the whole plate looks yucky! The toast has that black "thingy" somewhat like a leftover from previous cooking and very salty despite of the sweet peaches. Honestly? I ate only 2 slices of that peaches and quit eating. This particular order was mostly bland except for that salty toast.



I think that Denny's is a good place to dine maybe, I was just disappointed with the service, with my food which I think is expensive, a $5.49 more or less. Will I go back to Denny's for breakfast? I might in other location to give it another try. Will I order this specific breakfast? NOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. Sensible comments will be publish but, spam comments will be scrap.

DISCLOSURE:

This policy is valid from 20 March 2010. This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.