Here are the Ingredients:
2 Packs of grated cassava
1 can condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
1 can coconut milk
125 g butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 large sweet potato, cooked and mashed
Here is the Procedure:
1. Preheat oven 350 F
2. In a bowl, mix well the Sweet Potato and Grated Cassava.
3. Cream the butter and sugar.
4. Add butter and sugar mix to the grated cassava and sweet potato; mix well.
5. Mix the liquid ingredients (condensed milk, evaporated milk, coconut milk) and add to the cassava-sweet potato mix.
6. Prepare the baking pan, spray with Spam/oil.
7. Pour the Cassava Sweet Potato batter.
8. Bake for 40 minutes. Take it out.
9. Add some grated cheese on top.
10.Put it back in the oven for 13 minutes or until it is nicely brown.
Have a great snack!