We have an ALDI Store here in our neighborhood and while I was checking for flour and some baking ingredients, I saw a box of KRUSTEAZ. It's homemade, made easy indeed! I super love the taste. It is soft, smells good and delicious.
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 pouch chocolate crackle cookie mix
1 pouch powdered sugar
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Mix oil, eggs and cookie mix in a bowl. Stir until soft doughs are form.
3. Prepare 1/3 cup powdered sugar in a separate bowl.
4. Use a spoon to make a rounded dough, coat with powdered sugar, roll into a ball and coat again into the powdered sugar.
5. Place the dough ball into the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes.
7. Let it cool before removing to wire rack.
8. Serve and Enjoy!
After the alloted baking time, the cookies actually look like it is slightly underbake so; there is nothing to worry about.
Check out the Chocolate Crackle Cookie in the Aldi Store in your area. Enjoy your snack.